An Evening with Anthony Horowitz, Lavenham, 14th November
|Author: The Swan, Lavenham||Published: 14th November 2014 07:50|
The Swan, Lavenham
An Evening with Anthony Horowitz, Lavenham, 14th November at 6.00pm
Lavenham Literary Festival is pleased to promote 'An Evening with Anthony Horowitz' in aid of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices(EACH) on Friday 14th November, 2014 at The Swan Hotel, Lavenham.
The anticipated programme for the evening:
- 6 pm – Book sales and signing
- 6.30 pm - Drinks reception with canapés
- 7 pm – Assemble in restaurant
- 7.15 pm – Welcome and introduction to our speaker
- 7.30 pm – Three course dinner served in the Gallery Restaurant
- 9 pm (approx) – Interview with Anthony Horowitz
- 10.30 pm (approx) – Conclusion
There will be an opportunity to participate in other fund raising activities in support of EACH during the course of the evening. £50 per ticket (which includes a £10 donation to EACH).
Special packages with overnight accommodation at The Swan will be available. Reservations will be accepted from 10 September, 2014 onwards through The Events Manager, Swan Hotel, Lavenham, CO10 9QA.
(Telephone 01787 247477)
Payment in full will be required at the time of booking.