Blossom Events Wedding Planning Services In Rugby
|Published: 12th October 2012 17:04|
Blossom Events Wedding Planning Services
Danielle Melvin from Blossom Events, speaks to About My Area regarding their extensive wedding planning services:
Blossom Events Limited is an event management company that specialises in providing unique and beautiful memories for our clients.
Blossom Events are experts in producing bespoke weddings for discerning clients. We provide a full planning service that removes the stress and hassle from planning your wedding.
We pride ourselves on using the best suppliers, with who pride themselves on their reliability, quality of product and attention to detail. We plan weddings all the time and no wedding is the same, but because of this we have built up an extensive knowledge of the best suppliers of everything from flowers, to venues, caterers to photographers.
Whether you want a traditional church ceremony with a wedding breakfast, a marquee with bands or to fly off to get married in Vegas, we can make it happen.
As part of our service, you will have a dedicated wedding planner that approaches each wedding as a combined effort with you. They will start by getting to know you so that they can fully understand your style, passions, likes and dislikes. Your Blossom Events wedding planner will then reflect your lifestyles and personalities into your wedding.
Your wedding will ensure that every element comes together with style and efficiency. The flow, timing and execution of a wedding day are as important as the details themselves. Focusing on service and making sure your guests are felt taken care of is at the forefront of Blossom Events' commitment to excellence, allowing you to relax and enjoy your day.
At Blossom Events we recognise that your wedding day should be about you enjoying yourself with friends and family and that is why we offer a full service that takes all the stress and hassle out of planning your special day.
As part of our service, we can arrange:
-Placing an announcement in the newspaper
- Agreeing a budget
- A meeting with religious institution or local registry office and booking a date
- Gathering ideas for wedding dress / bridesmaids' outfits
- Getting quotes and examples of portfolios from photographers
- Organising wedding insurance
- Liaising over order of service
- Organising your marriage licence
- Options for readings, hymns and music
- Organising music / entertainment
- Gather ideas for wedding cake
- A florist
- A hairdresser and beautician
- To book wedding car
- Compilation of wedding gift list
- Stationery options
- Wedding favours
- To send out invitations
- Production of seating plan
- Wedding rehearsal
- Decoration of venue
- Delivery of button holes
- Dry-cleaning of wedding dress
* Please note that you can pick to utilise our services to arrange as much or as little as you would like. We also have a variety of our own items and hire equipment that can save you money on arranging elsewhere.