Silverstone Fanstands For MotoGP
|Author: Carol Watts||Published: 3rd August 2015 11:50|
Silverstone “fanstands” allow MotoGP™ fans to join together in support of their favourite rider
Silverstone have introduced a number of fan grandstands for the 2015 OCTO British Grand Prix (MotoGP™), allowing fans to sit in a grandstand alongside other supporters of the same rider.
The tickets are the same price as a regular weekend grandstand ticket and have a free goody bag or item of team merchandise included.
The “fanstands” available are:
- the Valentino Rossi Fan Club stand, located at Copse C, allowing views at the end of the start/finish straight through Copse corner;
- the Danny Kent grandstand, located at Village A, with views of Village corner and The Loop;
- the Sam Lowes stand, located at Stowe B, allowing views of Stowe corner through to Vale; and
- the Marc Marquez stand, located at Silverstone Six, giving amazing views of six corners – Village, The Loop, Aintree, Maggotts, Becketts and Chapel.
- The fanstands will create an exciting atmosphere for the race as fans will be able to join together to cheer on their favourite rider.
Fans who have already purchased tickets for another stand can change their tickets by calling 0844 3750 500, subject to availability.
For further information or to book tickets please visit www.silverstone.co.uk or call 0844 3750 500.