Local residents save at The Mary Rose!
|Published: 13th January 2020 10:43|
The Mary Rose isn't just half a ship, it's a window onto life in Tudor England.
Visit The Mary Rose and you'll step straight into the world of King Henry VIII's England! You'll be amazed by the sight of Henry's favourite ship, which sank in battle against the French in 1545, just outside Portsmouth Harbour.
Discover the thousands of authentic Tudor objects and personal possessions rescued from the seabed with the remains of the ship. You'll meet her crew, including the ship's dog Hatch, and find out all about life on board.
You'll have plenty of photo opportunities to share while enjoying this must-visit exhibition, one of our city's hidden gems.
- Pass Holders are entitled to one year's entry to the Mary Rose Museum
- 1 x visit to the café with a 10% discount
- 1 x visit to the Mary Rose Shop with a 10% discount
- 1 x booking per pass for a guided tour at 50% off
- 1 x discounted entry to the Mary Rose for up to two friends at £5 per person.
How to get your Local Residents Annual Pass
- You must be a Portsmouth resident with a PO postcode
- You must book in person. Visit the Mary Rose and remember to bring some proof of your address, eg a drivers licence or a utility statement
- Ask for a Local Annual Pass
- Pay £10, and collect your Local Annual Pass
- Enjoy a year's access to the Mary Rose Museum
- Get 10% off in the cafe, 10% off in the shop, 50% off a guided tour and bring a maximum of 2 friends in for a visit for just £5 each
- Offer only available until 14th February 2020