Local News Site for Sudbury and Suffolk
Town and Parish councils across Babergh and Mid Suffolk are set to receive a total of £469,764 of community infrastructure funding the Councils' CIL scheme. Neighbourhood Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) funds collected from property developers between 1 October 2018 and 31 March 2019 total over £469,764 and will provide a much-needed boost to
- Alan Bonner, Quay, Sudbury, 20th April 2019 Published: 20-04-2019 05:38
- Craft and Gift Fair, St Peter's Church, Sudbury, 27th April 2019 Published: 19-04-2019 14:24
- Appeal following burglaries in Elmswell Published: 18-04-2019 13:07
- Fatal collision in Syleham Published: 18-04-2019 10:29
- Easter Monday family fun at Huntingdon Racecourse, 22nd April 2019 Published: 18-04-2019 07:34
- Foxearth and District Local History Society, April 2019 Published: 17-04-2019 16:44
- Work set to begin to extend Sudbury's Kingfisher Leisure Centre Published: 17-04-2019 13:17
- National campaign targets drivers using mobile phones Published: 17-04-2019 10:29
- Sudbury Ramblers Walk, Lamarsh and Alphamstone, 17th April 2019 Published: 17-04-2019 07:28
- David Pipe National Hunt Trainer's Weekly Diary, More Winners Published: 16-04-2019 13:03
- Todds Removals in Sudbury give tips on packing your vinyl collection Published: 16-04-2019 12:39
- Serious assault in Haverhill Published: 16-04-2019 10:24
- Recent tribunal raises issues over new telecoms code Published: 15-04-2019 16:48
- Man jailed for 10 years and six months after pleading guilty to robbery Published: 15-04-2019 13:17
- Responsible dog ownership Published: 15-04-2019 08:02
- Sudbury Memory Walk launches with a new date, 25th May 2019 Published: 12-04-2019 17:03
- Appeal to identify motorcyclists causing ASB Published: 12-04-2019 16:19
- Theft of bike worth over £2,000 Published: 12-04-2019 15:03
- Risk of diseases transmitted by dogs to livestock highlighted Published: 12-04-2019 10:28
- RTC on Orwell Bridge Published: 12-04-2019 06:29
- Solicitors in Sudbury launch no sale, no fee conveyancing Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2017 11:43
- Keep Cool With Coffee in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 06-07-2016 15:38
- Farmer Found Guilty of Major Fly-Tipping Offence Comments: 1 Latest: 26-03-2016 09:18
- Phillips Brothers support local causes in Sudbury and Suffolk Comments: 1 Latest: 28-10-2015 08:24
- Man Sent To Jail For Robbery Of Elderly Woman In Sudbury Comments: 1 Latest: 18-05-2015 18:33
- Recipe for Success, Sudbury through to Lavenham Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2014 17:09
- Best Use of Police Stop & Search Scheme, Update Comments: 1 Latest: 26-08-2014 12:56
- Sudbury Painter And Decorator Awarded Dulux Select and Trustmark Accreditaion Comments: 1 Latest: 27-06-2014 08:54
- Sudbury Flower Shop Hosts Pre Vintage Affair, 10th May Comments: 1 Latest: 13-06-2014 12:29
- ‘Me-Time’ & Mother’s Day! Gainsborough Health Club & Spa Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2014 06:47
- Sudbury Girls Hockey make East of England Finals Comments: 1 Latest: 03-03-2014 18:00
- Sudbury Cricket Club, Looking forward to 2014 Comments: 1 Latest: 01-10-2013 10:42
- Clare Castle Excavation Comments: 1 Latest: 29-05-2013 07:24
- Sudbury Market, Every Thursday and Saturday Comments: 2 Latest: 19-04-2013 13:23
- Weekly Recipe - 'Pulled Pork Bap' from The Award Winning Chef Comments: 1 Latest: 14-03-2013 10:53
AboutMyArea/CO10 offers Local News for Sudbury and Suffolk areas including Lavenham, Clare, Cavendish, Long Melford and Suffolk. It was launched in 2012 focusing on bringing you the best News, What's On, Sport and a Wealth of Local Information.
Dog Friendly Sudbury, Suffolk Places To Stay and Go along with general Dog Information is under 'Canine Corner'
Contact the Editor:
All registered users will also receive our newsletters, the weekly newsletter goes out every Wednesday at 9.15 am - make sure you receive yours by registering today!
Sudbury Rowing Club
Griff Rhys Jones launches the 'Lighter' on the River Stour in Sudbury, Suffolk
The River Stour
Thomas Gainsborough's Statue in Sudbury Market Square
Village News, What's On, Clubs and Organisations, Recipes, Local News, Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather, Testimonials, supporting local business and much, much more.
Published by: Tolman Enterprises Limited.
Registered office: The Bungalow, Pymoor, Ely.
Company Registration No.: 08394944