Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- May Day Country Fair - 2019 Published: 24-04-2019 09:27
- Racing Point Preview Baku Published: 24-04-2019 09:11
- Local MP Andrea Leadsom Thanks Residents Following Closure of Northampton Gateway SRFI Examination Published: 23-04-2019 14:02
- Mercedes Preview Baku Published: 23-04-2019 13:02
- Andrea Leadsom MP Local Healthcare Update Published: 23-04-2019 12:54
- New details about the death of ‘White Queen’ Elizabeth Woodville Published: 23-04-2019 11:31
- Welcome to Noshampton Published: 23-04-2019 09:49
- Chard, sweet potato and quinoa stew Published: 23-04-2019 06:59
- Potterspury Car Boot Sales Return For 2019 Published: 22-04-2019 09:35
- Yardley Gobion Garage Sale 2019 Published: 20-04-2019 10:38
- Melvis Published: 20-04-2019 09:14
- Residents asked to have their say on housing delivery Published: 19-04-2019 09:08
- Rose & Castle Morris to celebrate St George's Day Published: 18-04-2019 17:34
- Grand Union joins consortium to help support people into work Published: 18-04-2019 10:42
- Tows edged out of eleven try thriller Published: 17-04-2019 12:58
- Police Clampdown On Mobile Phone Use While Driving Published: 17-04-2019 10:07
- Spring Foraging at Bay Tree Cottage Published: 16-04-2019 14:35
- Record number of families in Northants receive their first preference primary school Published: 16-04-2019 10:16
- New Supermarket and Car Park proposed on Towcester Watermeadows Comments: 3 Latest: 03-04-2019 15:06
- Section 114 to be lifted as County Council looks set to balance books Comments: 1 Latest: 30-03-2019 11:42
- Barriers to be installed at entrance of Towcester Long Stay Car Park Comments: 1 Latest: 19-12-2018 18:49
- New Model Boost Long-Term Future of Northants Libraries Comments: 1 Latest: 05-12-2018 16:14
- Don’t take short cuts as the darker nights draw in Comments: 1 Latest: 28-11-2018 20:08
- Andrea Leadsom MP Responds To Planning Inspectorate's Examination of Northampton Gateway Comments: 1 Latest: 06-11-2018 16:43
- Fast London Start To 2019 Silverstone Classic Comments: 1 Latest: 26-10-2018 14:26
- Northants Council's Scrutiny Taskfroce meet to oversee transformation journey Comments: 1 Latest: 24-10-2018 17:16
- Details of £20 million in-year measures outlined by Northants County Council Comments: 2 Latest: 02-10-2018 17:32
- County Council Improvement Board Meet For First Time Comments: 2 Latest: 15-09-2018 16:00
- MP’s Unpopular Plan to Merge Councils backed by local Conservatives Comments: 2 Latest: 01-09-2018 08:42
- Liberal Democrats Concerned Over Racecourse’s Future Comments: 1 Latest: 18-08-2018 15:18
- McCord ‘beyond angry’ at being bounced Comments: 1 Latest: 18-08-2018 13:25
- South Northants Council loans NCC £2m Comments: 3 Latest: 15-08-2018 20:14
- Proposed Action Plan Outlined For Northants County Council In Response To Second Section 114 Notice Comments: 1 Latest: 04-08-2018 16:37
- Nobby Coles – Landlord of the New Inn. Comments: 1 Latest: 31-07-2018 10:12
- Concern as Senior SNC Staff Leave for Oxfordshire Comments: 3 Latest: 29-07-2018 10:45
- Conservative Council Deeper in Crisis Comments: 2 Latest: 29-07-2018 10:27
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at