Ely photographic competition in aid of St Andrew's Chruch, Witchford, Ely
|Author: Marius West||Published: 17th September 2017 07:08|
St Andrew's Chruch, Witchford
Ely photographic competition in aid of St Andrew's Chruch, Witchford
St Andrew's Chruch, Witchford near Ely is having fundraising photographic competition.
• Free to enter; cash prizes
• Send an unmounted photo less than A4 size to the address below by post by 23rd November 2017
• With name, age (or adult), address, email address and phone number on the back.
• There is no topic, but it should be a photo suitable for family viewing.
• There are three age groups: up to 12 years old, 13-17, and adult.
• You keep copyright of your photo but by entering you agree to your photos being used for other fundraising activities for the church in the future.
• Advertise in the programme: £10
• Two course lunch with coffee £10; 1230 in St Andrew's Church Hall, Witchford (book your tickets from the above address)
Other events planned in St Andrew's Church Hall include:
Fortnightly coffee mornings 1000 - 1100.
Saturday - 9th December indoor arts and crafts.
January - a table games afternoon and cream teas.
February - art competition with cream teas.
March - ‘What we do' evening with supper.
April - speaking/reciting/reading competition and supper.
June - a Gardens and Gardeners day with cream teas.
July - Locals tell the history of Witchford, August holidays/leisure display and cream teas, September Charity Auction.
Dr Rosemary J Westwell,
Fundraising Coordinator for St. Andrew’s Church, Witchford,
‘Antipodes’, 17 Common Rd.,Witchford, Ely.
CB6 2HY Tel: (01353) 663918
For more information contact email@example.com.