Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
- Police Concerned Over Missing Hayling Island Man Published: 24-03-2018 17:24
- Tasha Leaper is Madonna at the Gaiety Bar Published: 23-03-2018 18:44
- Kids' Easter Party at the Gaiety Bar Published: 23-03-2018 18:28
- 8th Annual Tattoo Extravaganza Published: 23-03-2018 18:09
- Woman Commended for Bravery After Facing Stalker in Court Published: 23-03-2018 17:35
- New Public Toilets for Portsmouth Published: 23-03-2018 17:32
- Pharmacies Open Over Easter Weekend Published: 23-03-2018 17:28
- Woofs and Wellies Back for Spring Published: 23-03-2018 16:46
- Southsea Small Dog Walk Published: 23-03-2018 16:12
- Second World War Medals Reported Stolen Published: 23-03-2018 11:30
- Travel Back in Time With the Gunwharf Quays’ Easter Heritage Trail Published: 23-03-2018 10:02
- Frank & Dean Anniversary Show at the Jolly Sailor Published: 23-03-2018 09:48
- Teachers Raise Funds to Take Pupils to Theatre Published: 22-03-2018 19:58
- The Forgotten Princess Published: 22-03-2018 18:24
- Easter Parties at Horizon Leisure Centres Published: 22-03-2018 18:05
- Concerts Offer Music to Accompany Workers' Lunchtimes Published: 22-03-2018 15:20
- Council Ban Feeding Pigeons in Waterlooville Precinct Published: 22-03-2018 11:33
- Repair Work Starts on Southsea Castle Published: 22-03-2018 11:00
- Victorious Festival Announces More Acts Published: 22-03-2018 10:26
- Dragon Boat Festival at Lakeside North Harbour Published: 22-03-2018 09:48
- Ladies Circle to Start in Portsmouth Comments: 1 Latest: 23-03-2018 14:58
- Council Ban Feeding Pigeons in Waterlooville Precinct Comments: 1 Latest: 22-03-2018 20:38
- Meet New Friends at the Whist Drive Club Comments: 4 Latest: 17-03-2018 19:34
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 4 Comments: 33 Latest: 16-03-2018 15:00
- Together Friends Comments: 1 Latest: 13-03-2018 05:38
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 161 Latest: 10-03-2018 20:10
- Old Photos of Central Portsmouth Comments: 8 Latest: 03-03-2018 01:26
- M&S Foodhall to Open Day After Portsmouth Store Closes Comments: 1 Latest: 02-03-2018 19:50
- Old Photos of Drayton and Farlington Comments: 28 Latest: 02-03-2018 14:29
- Paulsgrove Junior Boys School 1955 Comments: 23 Latest: 24-02-2018 18:39
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 22 Latest: 24-02-2018 10:16
- Council Tax to Increase Comments: 1 Latest: 14-02-2018 08:48
- Grove Club in the 80s Comments: 1 Latest: 11-02-2018 11:31
- Exploring the Highbury Estate Comments: 30 Latest: 04-02-2018 23:41
- Community Coffee Mornings in Drayton Comments: 2 Latest: 02-02-2018 15:20
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.