Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
- New Craft Market Comes to Southsea Published: 29-03-2017 22:12
- Little Pickles Market Published: 29-03-2017 22:03
- Mad Hatters Tea Party at Portsmouth Pyramids Published: 29-03-2017 21:58
- Take a Tour of the Groundlings Published: 29-03-2017 21:56
- Countless by Maya Ramsay Published: 29-03-2017 21:54
- Mediation Now Launches Chilli Rating Published: 29-03-2017 21:06
- Tennis Courts Upgraded in Hayling Published: 29-03-2017 18:29
- Highbury College ‘Get into Music’ at Portsmouth Guildhall Published: 29-03-2017 18:26
- Southsea Car Boot Sales to Return This Sunday Published: 29-03-2017 17:42
- Southsea Car Boot Sale Published: 29-03-2017 17:38
- Wind in the Willows Comes to Groundlings Theatre Published: 29-03-2017 14:43
- Flick Drummond Calls on Government to Help Humanitarian Aid and Peace to be Delivered to Yemen Published: 29-03-2017 14:10
- Gunwharf Quays Flies High for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Published: 29-03-2017 13:47
- Engines at the Ready for Annual Classic Vehicle Run Published: 29-03-2017 13:33
- Litter Pickers Help Clean Up Portchester Shoreline Published: 29-03-2017 13:05
- Bikers Ride Out for Life Published: 29-03-2017 09:51
- The M33 Mystery Published: 29-03-2017 09:24
- RNLI Warning After Increase in People Needing to be Rescued in South East Published: 29-03-2017 07:00
- Win a Family Ticket to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Published: 28-03-2017 20:56
- Help raise vital funds for QA Hospital by taking part in the WardWalk 2017 Published: 28-03-2017 20:30
- History of Hayling Island Rail Line Steams Into View With Unveiling of New Panels Comments: 1 Latest: 24-03-2017 23:05
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 14 Comments: 2 Latest: 24-03-2017 18:06
- Paulsgrove Exhibition Helps Capture the Spirit Comments: 1 Latest: 18-03-2017 20:56
- Portsdown Tunnels Comments: 1 Latest: 17-03-2017 14:12
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 13 Comments: 7 Latest: 17-03-2017 11:20
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 12 Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2017 19:58
- Fifties Memories of a Paulsgrove Lad Comments: 53 Latest: 13-03-2017 09:46
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 152 Latest: 13-03-2017 05:25
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s Part 11 Comments: 4 Latest: 08-03-2017 19:39
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 4 Comments: 23 Latest: 08-03-2017 17:23
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 9 Comments: 3 Latest: 08-03-2017 16:26
- The Highbury estate in the 50s - Part 10 Comments: 6 Latest: 08-03-2017 16:23
- Drayton Manor Comments: 8 Latest: 03-03-2017 18:05
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 16 Latest: 01-03-2017 21:47
- Living on the Highbury estate in the 50s Part 8 Comments: 11 Latest: 20-02-2017 14:26
- Friends Raise Cash for 'True Inspiration' Comments: 1 Latest: 16-02-2017 22:42
- Old Photos of Drayton and Farlington Comments: 24 Latest: 16-02-2017 16:20
- Memory Lane Comments: 3 Latest: 16-02-2017 15:34
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 2 Comments: 2 Latest: 16-02-2017 15:19
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 7 Comments: 2 Latest: 09-02-2017 14:46
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.