Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
AboutMyArea Portsmouth has teamed up with the Portsmouth Marriott Hotel to offer a gorgeous prize for your mum on Mother's Day. Not only that - you get to go with her.
- Two Men Arrested Following Two Suspicious Incidents in Portsmouth Published: 22-03-2017 15:07
- A Taste of America at Portsmouth Marriott Published: 22-03-2017 09:03
- Thoroughly Modern Millie - Review Published: 22-03-2017 07:00
- Appeal for Witnesses Following Two Suspicious Incidents in Portsmouth Published: 21-03-2017 23:59
- Keeping Rabbits as Pets - Advice from Sanctuary Vets Published: 21-03-2017 14:52
- Gin Taster Evening Published: 21-03-2017 14:35
- Music Hall Tavern Comes to Ferneham Hall Published: 21-03-2017 07:03
- Portsmouth Roller Wenches Presents… Game of Bones: Summer Is Coming! Published: 20-03-2017 22:11
- Historic Dockyard's Boathouse 4 Welcomes HRH The Princess Royal Published: 20-03-2017 19:49
- Face of Portsmouth - Fllick Drummond Published: 20-03-2017 19:35
- Portsmouth Football Club Releases Statement Following News of Takeover Published: 20-03-2017 17:00
- New Dads Club Aims to Get Men More Involved in Parenting Published: 20-03-2017 13:17
- Colin's Buzzing With Love for Bees Published: 19-03-2017 19:27
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 14 Published: 17-03-2017 14:30
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - Review Published: 16-03-2017 22:43
- Police Appeal Following Assault in City Centre Published: 16-03-2017 16:54
- CCG announces appointment of new Clinical Chief Officer Published: 16-03-2017 15:29
- New Vice President Gets His Hands Dirty! Published: 16-03-2017 15:27
- New Comedy Night Comes to Albert Road Published: 16-03-2017 14:45
- Last Chance to Nominate for the Portsmouth Inspiring Volunteer Awards 2017 Published: 16-03-2017 13:56
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 14 Comments: 1 Latest: 19-03-2017 12:25
- Paulsgrove Exhibition Helps Capture the Spirit Comments: 1 Latest: 18-03-2017 20:56
- Portsdown Tunnels Comments: 1 Latest: 17-03-2017 14:12
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 13 Comments: 7 Latest: 17-03-2017 11:20
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 12 Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2017 19:58
- Fifties Memories of a Paulsgrove Lad Comments: 53 Latest: 13-03-2017 09:46
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 152 Latest: 13-03-2017 05:25
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s Part 11 Comments: 4 Latest: 08-03-2017 19:39
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 4 Comments: 23 Latest: 08-03-2017 17:23
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 9 Comments: 3 Latest: 08-03-2017 16:26
- The Highbury estate in the 50s - Part 10 Comments: 6 Latest: 08-03-2017 16:23
- Drayton Manor Comments: 8 Latest: 03-03-2017 18:05
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 16 Latest: 01-03-2017 21:47
- Living on the Highbury estate in the 50s Part 8 Comments: 11 Latest: 20-02-2017 14:26
- Friends Raise Cash for 'True Inspiration' Comments: 1 Latest: 16-02-2017 22:42
- Old Photos of Drayton and Farlington Comments: 24 Latest: 16-02-2017 16:20
- Memory Lane Comments: 3 Latest: 16-02-2017 15:34
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 2 Comments: 2 Latest: 16-02-2017 15:19
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 7 Comments: 2 Latest: 09-02-2017 14:46
- The Highbury Estate in the 1950's - Part 6 Comments: 1 Latest: 02-02-2017 19:12
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.