Share Your Views About Children's Activities in Portsmouth
|Published: 30th July 2010 13:42|
But I'm bored...
Whether this is a well-used phrase in your house or not Portsmouth Children's Trust wants your views about activities and things to do for children and young people in Portsmouth by Friday 13th August.
Parents, carers, grandparents, uncles and great aunts one removed are all invited to help with the review of play, sport and culture opportunities in the city by completing a quick 10 minute survey at http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/18490.html
The review aims to find out:
- If there are enough activities and things to do for children and
young people in the city
- If there are any barriers which prevent you accessing things
- How you find out about activities and things to do
- How you would like to find out about activities and things to do
- If there any activities you would like to see offered in the
It is very important to hear the views of as many residents as possible to help shape future plans.
If you do not have internet access but would like to share your views, please contact Sophie Davis on 023 9284 1678.