Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
Experience the magic of Christmas at the Victorian Festival of Christmas, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd December.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth has five family tickets to give away in our latest competition.
- After School Fitness Gets Mums and Kids Exercising Together Published: 17-11-2017 19:05
- Christmas Shopping Evening Published: 17-11-2017 14:38
- Winter Giant Helps Start Fareham's Christmas Published: 17-11-2017 12:26
- Light Up A Life Service at Canoe Lake Published: 17-11-2017 12:22
- New Year's Eve at The Jolly Sailor Published: 17-11-2017 11:06
- The No 1 Ladies Accordion Orchestra is Coming to Portsmouth Published: 17-11-2017 10:49
- MUMDAY Encourages Mums to Meet Published: 17-11-2017 10:13
- Paulsgrove Crochet Club Warms Hands in Morrocan Mountains Published: 16-11-2017 15:12
- Secret Lives of our Local Seals Revealed in New Survey Published: 16-11-2017 11:28
- Lee-on-the-Solent Christmas Lights Switch On Published: 16-11-2017 11:12
- Self-Care Week Helps NHS and You Published: 16-11-2017 11:08
- Get Your Flu Jab Before Winter Sets In Published: 16-11-2017 10:44
- Lidl Confirms Opening Date of North End Store Published: 15-11-2017 16:15
- Christmas at the Hotwalls Studio Published: 15-11-2017 16:10
- Gosport Christmas Lights Switch On Published: 15-11-2017 15:55
- Improvements Planned for Kingston Rec Published: 15-11-2017 14:33
- Port Solent Festival of Christmas Published: 15-11-2017 14:15
- Custard, Culverts and Cake: Book launch Published: 15-11-2017 13:49
- One Big Family Christmas Party Published: 15-11-2017 13:40
- Win Tickets to the Opening Night of Aladdin at Ferneham Hall Published: 15-11-2017 12:21
- Waterlooville Christmas Lights switch on Comments: 1 Latest: 18-11-2017 08:03
- Win Tickets to the Victorian Festival of Christmas Comments: 1 Latest: 17-11-2017 18:41
- Singing Group for People with Lung Conditions Comments: 1 Latest: 17-11-2017 04:47
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.