Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
- Cranleigh Road Planning Appeal Published: 24-04-2017 14:53
- Win a Pair of Tickets to See Buddy Holly and the Cricketers at Ferneham Hall Published: 24-04-2017 12:55
- Witness the Power and Might of the 16-pounder at Fort Nelson Published: 24-04-2017 12:49
- Latest Offers From Studio 8 Beauty - Available Until 31st May Published: 24-04-2017 11:44
- Watch 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' On The Big Screen Published: 24-04-2017 11:18
- Eddie the Eagle Lands at the Kings Theatre Published: 24-04-2017 11:06
- Pint of Science Published: 24-04-2017 10:49
- Making the World a Safer Place One Byte at a Time Published: 24-04-2017 10:44
- Charity in Need of People to Take Part in Spinnaker Tower Abseil Published: 24-04-2017 10:00
- Portsmouth City Council Backs Homeless Bus Project Published: 24-04-2017 09:49
- Times Remembered... Published: 24-04-2017 09:37
- University Students Lead Fashion Revolution Published: 24-04-2017 09:25
- Cowspiracy: the sustainability secret Published: 24-04-2017 09:18
- Appeal After Assault at Southsea Pub Published: 23-04-2017 11:55
- Cousins Jailed Following Collision That Killed Their Friend Published: 21-04-2017 16:51
- Young People With Learning Difficulties Look to the Future Published: 21-04-2017 15:11
- Body Found in Search for Missing Portsmouth woman Published: 20-04-2017 14:17
- M & S Portsmouth Proposed for Closure Published: 20-04-2017 10:07
- New Restaurant for Southsea As Kassia Opens Tonight Published: 20-04-2017 08:08
- Police Investigate Report of Beheaded Cat Published: 19-04-2017 17:10
- Pub Quizzes in Portsmouth Comments: 2 Latest: 20-04-2017 12:31
- Old Photos of Hilsea Lido and Surrounding Area Comments: 14 Latest: 08-04-2017 07:00
- Treadgolds, Bishop Street, Portsea Comments: 2 Latest: 07-04-2017 01:41
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 15 Comments: 8 Latest: 04-04-2017 10:02
- Fifties Memories of a Paulsgrove Lad Comments: 54 Latest: 31-03-2017 13:19
- Mediation Now Launches Chilli Rating Comments: 1 Latest: 30-03-2017 11:25
- Take a Tour of the Groundlings Comments: 1 Latest: 30-03-2017 11:19
- History of Hayling Island Rail Line Steams Into View With Unveiling of New Panels Comments: 1 Latest: 24-03-2017 23:05
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 14 Comments: 2 Latest: 24-03-2017 18:06
- Paulsgrove Exhibition Helps Capture the Spirit Comments: 1 Latest: 18-03-2017 20:56
- Portsdown Tunnels Comments: 1 Latest: 17-03-2017 14:12
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 13 Comments: 7 Latest: 17-03-2017 11:20
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 12 Comments: 2 Latest: 15-03-2017 19:58
- Memories of Paulsgrove Secondary Modern School Comments: 152 Latest: 13-03-2017 05:25
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s Part 11 Comments: 4 Latest: 08-03-2017 19:39
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 4 Comments: 23 Latest: 08-03-2017 17:23
- The Highbury Estate in the 50s - Part 9 Comments: 3 Latest: 08-03-2017 16:26
- The Highbury estate in the 50s - Part 10 Comments: 6 Latest: 08-03-2017 16:23
- Drayton Manor Comments: 8 Latest: 03-03-2017 18:05
- In and Around Paulsgrove in the 1960s and 1970s Comments: 16 Latest: 01-03-2017 21:47
See below for more information on how YOU
can make the most of YOUR
Portsmouth community website
Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Just by joining the AboutMyArea Portsmouth news site you can comment on existing articles or place classified ads. Perhaps you would like to become a contributor of articles, reviews, photos, advice or anything else that takes your fancy. It's free, and we'd love to have you on board. It's your community, your voice - your Portsmouth website.
Tell us about your Portsmouth event. We'll include it in our calendar and What's On secion. We can even cover the event in our local Portsmouth news section. Send us the details for us to publish, or become a contributor and create your own online presence.
List your Portsmouth information free of charge. E-mail us with details, or sign up to Community Networking and you can have your own space on the site to keep the community in touch with your activities in Portsmouth.
If you are a business in Portsmouth, you need to be featured on AboutMyArea -visit our Business Directory here. With prices from just £15 per month, can you afford NOT to be visible? We're not just a Portsmouth Directory either - we actively encourage our Portsmouth businesses to keep us updated so we can shout about their latest news.
Reach your local community by advertising with AboutMyArea/Portsmouth. We can tailor the right package for your business, everything from a basic directory listing through to full ads. We'll even design it for you, free of charge and there are no set up costs! E-mail us or call 023 92 378852 for more details.
What would you like to see on the AboutMyArea Portsmouth website? Are you aware of any local information that needs adding? Is there anything specific you feel is missing? Do you have any ideas to enhance the site? This is your guide to Portsmouth so Let us know via E-mail or telephone 023 92 378852.
AboutMyArea Portsmouth - the local interactive website for Portsmouth People - Portsmouth news, events and much more!
Your News, Your Views, Your Events, Your Local Businesses, Your Guide to Porsmouth is here.