Healthcare in & around SG4 & SG5
Pinehill - A Private Hospital With A Difference!
You are guaranteed a very warm welcome here at Pinehill Hospital, a comfortable and relaxing 41-bed private hospital set in beautiful grounds right here in Hitchin. Most patients come from London and its northern counties - Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire - but we also welcome patients from other parts of the United Kingdom and from abroad. We pride ourselves in offering excellence in clinical quality, customer service and cleanliness. All patients receive personal care and are treated by their own named consultant.
Who uses Pinehill?
Our services are available to everyone - you may be insured with Bupa, AXA PPP, AVIVA or another private health insurance company or, if you are paying yourself, we offer fixed-price fully inclusive private treatment at Pinehill, with the price agreed in advance. Please remember to tell your GP if you do have private health insurance.
What do we specialise in at Pinehill?
- Cosmetic surgery - including breast enlargement/reduction, breast uplift, tummy tuck, liposuction, facelift and much more!
- Orthopaedic surgery - including hips, knees, feet, hands, back and shoulders
- Gynaecology including ultrasound during pregnancy
- Bladder, prostate and other urology problems
- Snoring and Sleep Disorder Clinic (the Hertfordshire Snoring and Sleep Disorder Clinic is based here at Pinehill)
- General procedures including hernias, carpal tunnel, cataract, vasectomy, tonsillectomy and varicose veins
- Head and neck services including oral surgery, ear, nose and throat
- Physiotherapy - a full range of services and a fully equipped gym
- Radiology department with state of the art equipment including MRI and CT
- Care of the older person
What makes Pinehill special?
- Patient satisfaction rated in the top 2% of all organizations - we offer an extraordinary standard of care
- Fast-track admissions and discharge
- No hospital acquired reported cases of MRSA
- A range of appointment times including early morning and late evening
- Our consultants choose us because we are "more friendly than most!"
- Your own private en-suite room to assist recovery
- Choose your own consultant - you can often see them within the week
- Rapid access to surgery - often with two weeks
- Modern theatres with state of the art facilities
FREE Information Evenings
We regularly host free information events for the general public. They are informative and informal evenings led by specialised consultants who are experts in their field.
Some of the topics covered at such events include hip pain, knee pain, back pain, gynaecology, and cosmetic surgery.
For a price guide, please go to our web site www.pinehillhospital.co.uk and click on ‘Costs' on the left hand side. These are just a guide; for more accurate costings, please call us on 01462 427207.
"Nursing care was excellent. In fact all good. Don't change continuous improvement. Not needed in my view. Very good. First time I've been here without my wife. The nurses, I would say, went beyond in helping me. Little things like leaving the window ajar. EXCELLENT!"
"Could not fault anything Mr Samuel and his team were excellent. Pitty the other hospitals could not have the same standards. I was very well looked after by my nurse Julie who was very nice and made sure I understood everything. And the support before going into my pain clinic was excellent"
Ms H A Goode 20/9/16
"Everything one would have expected from a Ramsay Health Care service. A big thank you to all"
Dehzil Male 15/9/16
"I was especially impressed by the excellent patient skills possessed by every single member of my ‘care team'. Thank you. I can honestly say that there is very little room indeed for any improvement!!"
Nicola Evans 10/8/16
"The staff were caring and considerate and supported me when I was nervous and anxious. They were all so caring, everyone I met. The process was very efficient and you were kept fully informed and was checked on regularly. I think being the first time here I have nothing to compare it to but the staff were an outstanding team and everything was very well run."
Ms Kirstie Simmonds 4/8/16
"Excellent nursing care and I did appreciate a room on my own"
Mrs Patricia Sills 5/8/16
"Everyone was polite, helpful and couldn't do enough for you"
Rod Elliott 5/16
"Staff made my stay a pleasure. Surgeon and surgical team all brilliant. Nurses and all staff were fantastic and put me at ease"
Melanie Stevens 17/6/16
"All the care I received was first class from consultationwith surgeon right through to the care throughout the surgery provided by all nursing staff. Thank you"
Sally Davies 16/7/16
- Indicates business has a Community Club code for you to use to receive discounts, etc.
Healthcare in SG4 & SG5 - Healthcare in Hitchin - Healthcare in Offley - Healthcare in Pirton