Welcome to the local site for West Somerset & Exmoor including Minehead, Porlock and District & Dunster
- Celebrate Halloween at Paultons Park Published: 21-09-2016 15:26
- New director for Talbot Village Trust Published: 20-09-2016 12:43
- Superior shortlisted for National Apprenticeship Awards Published: 19-09-2016 17:07
- Dunkery Beacon reaches finals of tourism awards Published: 19-09-2016 17:05
- Student shopping spree set to descend on the Dolphin Shopping Centre Published: 16-09-2016 16:45
- Portsmouth Guildhall: Jamie T Published: 15-09-2016 16:20
- Portsmouth Guildhall: The Milton Glee Club Autumn Concert Published: 13-09-2016 10:56
- The King of Pop Published: 13-09-2016 10:33
- The Jive Aces Published: 13-09-2016 10:01
- Canford Park consultations Published: 12-09-2016 15:07
- Johnny Cash Roadshow Published: 12-09-2016 13:16
- Ernest Jones sparkles with new shop Published: 06-09-2016 16:12
- Ferry Feasibility Study Dead In The Water Comments: 3 Latest: 28-02-2016 05:54
- Badger Cull: Message from Sector Inspector for West Somerset Comments: 3 Latest: 13-06-2015 13:52
- Way Forward for Somerset AONB including the Quantocks Comments: 1 Latest: 29-07-2014 21:30
- More Police Needed to Tackle Minehead Weekend Bingers Comments: 2 Latest: 10-07-2014 11:27
- Contact us ... Comments: 1 Latest: 07-03-2014 05:04
- Special International Nights at The Culbone Comments: 3 Latest: 21-01-2014 15:55
- Big Thank You from Hole in the Wall Comments: 1 Latest: 13-12-2013 17:01
- Batches of Insulin Pens and Cartridges Recalled Across Europe Comments: 1 Latest: 28-10-2013 14:52
- West Somerset Highway Maintenance Report: week commencing 15/12/14 Comments: 1 Latest: 06-09-2013 12:03
- Life of Pi to be Screened in Dulverton Comments: 1 Latest: 15-07-2013 13:25
- Up to Date Flood Warnings in West Somerset and Exmoor Comments: 1 Latest: 26-11-2012 13:27
- Hirons XI Mascot Wins Trophy for Last Man Stands Team Comments: 1 Latest: 26-09-2012 21:53
AMA (AboutMyArea) is a national network of postcode specific local news websites, featuring content and local stories and news uploaded by local people.
We aim to bring you up-to-date and accurate local news, and also offer a cost-effective marketing platform for local businesses.
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to select the area of the website you wish to visit.
You are both the editor and the reader, and so are your neighbours ? so please tell your friends, colleagues, relatives and local business people.
?Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is your personal area of AboutMyArea that any one who has registered on the siite cad log in and do the following
- create or organise articles, post stories, news, what's on, add pictures and comment on articles
- messages and notifications
create or edit business listings
You can post as much content or stories as you wish, it should be local, of general interest, for example it might be your local sports report, you may have a village fete, a concert or any other news.