A LEADING care provider in south Devon is asking companies to think about employing people with early onset dementia or to keep those on who may have received a diagnosis.Full story
- Home care provider calls for more south Devon carers in winter run-up
- Devonians asked to help elderly get ready for autumn
- Devon team supports ‘hidden’ carers for National Dementia Carers’ Day
- Free expert advice on spotting early signs of dementia
- Sportscar racing extravaganza roars into Silverstone this month
- Meet the Author at The Mary Rose!
- Towcester Food Festival returns for 2019!
- Silverstone Stunt and Fireworks Show
- Village At War Weekend
Reviews & Features
- Hi Tech Cleaning Services
- Photo Fun For Everyone at Magic Mirror UK
- Jurassic mania!
- Travel guide to Oman
- Alton Towers Resort launches the captivating new Enchanted Village