A DEVON home care provider says its carers offer a vital lifeline to those who cant get out as much as normal due to on-going worries about the COVID-19 aftermath.Full story
- Devonians looking for work advised to change careers for a stable care role
- F1 fans reminded to stay at home for Silverstone races in July and August
- HomeLife gives free tips to Devon elderly on how not to overheat
- Devon bosses making redundancies asked to give those losing jobs details of care roles
- 30th Anniversary Silverstone Classic date confirmed
- The Perfect Christmas Gift? Super Early Bird Tickets for Silverstone Classic 2020
- Sportscar racing extravaganza roars into Silverstone this month
- Meet the Author at The Mary Rose!
- Towcester Food Festival returns for 2019!
Reviews & Features
- Hi Tech Cleaning Services
- Photo Fun For Everyone at Magic Mirror UK
- Jurassic mania!
- Travel guide to Oman
- Alton Towers Resort launches the captivating new Enchanted Village