Welcome to the local site for SO30 including Botley, Bursledon and Old Netley & Curdridge
- Take part in the Great CommuniBake Off! Published: 04-07-2022 12:06
- Police issue warning to potential Formula 1 race-day protestors Published: 02-07-2022 14:49
- Woolston Friendship Club set up to help combat loneliness Published: 01-07-2022 14:38
- Mayor of Southampton declares wellbeing charity’s revamped Shirley hub open Published: 30-06-2022 16:57
- Occupational Therapy students collaborate with charity partnership to spend time with older generation Published: 27-06-2022 14:29
- Keep dogs on a lead around rivers and ponds Published: 24-06-2022 09:33
- AC Cobra and Lotus Elan anniversaries head the Classic Celebreations Published: 22-06-2022 10:16
- Communicare wants to hear from unpaid carers of those with dementia Published: 20-06-2022 14:53
- Find out how you could help beat loneliness in your community Published: 14-06-2022 11:20
AMA (AboutMyArea) is a national network of postcode specific local news websites, featuring content and local stories and news uploaded by local people.
We aim to bring you up-to-date and accurate local news, and also offer a cost-effective marketing platform for local businesses.
Please use the grey menu on the top left of your screen to select the area of the website you wish to visit.
You are both the editor and the reader, and so are your neighbours ? so please tell your friends, colleagues, relatives and local business people.
?Where you see this logo you'll be able to go to your AMAZing place or register if it's your first time!
AMAZing is your personal area of AboutMyArea that any one who has registered on the siite cad log in and do the following
- create or organise articles, post stories, news, what's on, add pictures and comment on articles
- messages and notifications
create or edit business listings
You can post as much content or stories as you wish, it should be local, of general interest, for example it might be your local sports report, you may have a village fete, a concert or any other news.