The circuit is due to host the Formula 1 Pirelli British Grand Prix from July 31 to August 2 2020 and the Emirates Formula 1 70th anniversary Grand Prix on August 7 9 2020. Both of these events will take place behind closed doors in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19.Full story
- Hall & Woodhouse confirms phased managed pub re-opening plans
- F1 fans told to enjoy grand prix events from home
- Motorsport UK invites children of NHS workers to join young karters as virtual Formula 1® Future Stars at the 2020 British Grand Prix
- Silverstone to host two F1 races behind closed doors in 2020
- Ceilidh the American Way
- Valentine's Day Ceilidh
- 30th Anniversary Silverstone Classic date confirmed
- The Perfect Christmas Gift? Super Early Bird Tickets for Silverstone Classic 2020
- Irresistible for dancing!
Reviews & Features
- Applying GDPR to Email - Important Information for Business Compliance
- Suffolk music moguls bring back three day festival for Teenage Cancer Trust
- Photo Fun For Everyone at Magic Mirror UK
- Jurassic mania!
- Travel guide to Oman