Welcome to Brackley and the villages of NN13
- Lockdown Continues to 29th March 2021 Northants Reminded Published: 26-02-2021 16:26
- Police advice to dog owners to keep pets safe from theft Published: 26-02-2021 08:52
- Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team partners with BWT Published: 25-02-2021 09:07
- Grafton Spa wins the Matis Social Media Award of the Year 2020 Published: 24-02-2021 10:11
- NHS in Northamptonshire urges people aged 65 to 69 to book their COVID-19 vaccine this week Published: 24-02-2021 10:07
- New Lateral Flow Device Testing Site Launches in Brackley Published: 23-02-2021 13:55
- Break-ins at the Tove Valley Centre site Published: 23-02-2021 12:53
- Abthorpe School in Days Gone By Published: 23-02-2021 10:22
- F1 Aston Martin announce new watch partner Published: 23-02-2021 09:04
- Chilled Spinach, Yoghurt And Mint Soup Published: 23-02-2021 07:38
- Lib Dems call for reduction in proposed council tax and for the creation of a £1 million Climate Emergency Fund Published: 22-02-2021 10:26
- Replay announced as Official Denim Partner of the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One™ Team Published: 22-02-2021 09:09
- Northants residents urged to stick to the rules as Covid cases fall Published: 19-02-2021 14:47
- Positive business reaction to Govt plan for development of Oxford-Cambridge Arc Published: 19-02-2021 08:38
- Final budget proposals for West Northamptonshire Council to be considered by shadow authority Published: 18-02-2021 08:38
- Local residents recognised with prestigious Rose of Northamptonshire Award Published: 17-02-2021 09:10
- Winter Ale on offer at the Mill Published: 16-02-2021 10:14
- Potential candidates urged to find out more at elections briefing Published: 16-02-2021 09:13
- Public Health England condemn Covid campaigning irresponsibility of Lib Dems Comments: 5 Latest: 27-01-2021 21:21
- Logo agreed for West Northamptonshire Council Comments: 1 Latest: 02-12-2020 07:54
- Help us improve the air quality for South Northants Comments: 4 Latest: 24-11-2020 20:53
- New logo signals fresh start for public services in West Northamptonshire Comments: 2 Latest: 18-11-2020 11:38
- Towcester’s Relief Road - More Broken Promises? Comments: 5 Latest: 05-11-2020 19:33
- Community Fridge Comments: 1 Latest: 28-10-2020 14:32
- F1 fans reminded to stay at home for Silverstone races in July and August Comments: 1 Latest: 10-10-2020 15:58
- What the planning permission revolution means for Towcester Comments: 2 Latest: 03-09-2020 11:33
- Can you challenge yourself to Cut the Carbon? Comments: 1 Latest: 25-08-2020 12:57
- Escapade Living unveils flagship development at Silverstone Comments: 1 Latest: 28-07-2020 16:26
- Local Coronavirus data and what it means for you Comments: 2 Latest: 22-07-2020 18:56
- Fan-Tastic Rotary E-Club of District 1070 Scrubs Up well for our NHS Comments: 1 Latest: 08-07-2020 17:22
- West Northamptonshire Shadow Executive agrees new task groups to drive forward unitary preparations Comments: 1 Latest: 16-06-2020 12:28
- Towcester Citizen of the Year 2020 Comments: 1 Latest: 11-06-2020 14:29
- Northants Police continue to tackle speeding Comments: 1 Latest: 03-06-2020 11:40
- New COVID-19 clinics to help self-isolating patients access urgent medical advice Comments: 1 Latest: 20-04-2020 12:35
- Joint statement on future of Northants released after elections postponed Comments: 1 Latest: 01-04-2020 11:53
- Towcester Bypass to be abandoned in favour of tunnel scheme Comments: 2 Latest: 01-04-2020 11:44
For Brackley and all the surrounding villages including: Astwell, Biddlesden, Brackley, Buckingham Road Industrial Estate, Cottisford, Croughton, Crowfield, Evenley, Falcutt, Farthinghoe, Fringford, Halse, Helmdon, Hinton-in-The-Hedges, Juniper Hill, Kings Sutton, Little Brook, Mixbury, Pimlico, Purston, Radstone, RAF Croughton, Rowler, Steane, Syresham, Tingewick, Turweston, Washington, Westbury and Whitfield - first for News in Brackley.
Brackley Market Place
Local MP Andrea Leadsom at one of her drop in surgeries at Brackley Farmers Market
Useful Numbers, Charities, Sport, Calendar of Events, Weather in NN13, Testimonials, supporting local business and much much more
Video Content too - more Video content as attend more local events content of video is currently about NN12, but the same story will apply to Brackley and NN13.
If you have any news, notices, fetes, charity events, fund raisers, sports days, parish walks, arts festivals, coffee mornings, sponsored walks, sponsored runs, history walks, open days, jumble sale, bric a brac, meetings, village fair, village show or any events that need publicity simply email the Site Editor James Rudd by email.
Telephone: 0871 384 9936
Call cost 8p per minute from BT landlines, other charges may apply from mobiles.
We offer cost effective advertising and sponsorship rates - for example a village pub will be able to sponsor village news and have a direct link to their website - no website, no problem, we will create one for you!
For further details contact James Rudd
FREE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING for private individuals. Simply register HERE and then place all your private sales and wants adverts completely FREE.
All registered users will also receive our newsletters.
If you are looking for Bed and Breakfast, Self Catering, Pubs, Eating Out, Restaurants, Camping or Hotels in the area - particularly if you are visiting Silverstone Circuit - visit the best guide on the web at