Law firm announces series of free Will advice sessions across Dorset and Somerset
|Author: Online Stories||Published: 9th August 2019 14:55|
Leading law firm, Humphries Kirk, is hosting free morning advice sessions at its offices across Dorset and Somerset.
The sessions run from 9am until 1pm, with 30-minute appointment slots that should be booked in advance. Topics covered in these appointments include Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and the range of financial products and services available.
Each session will be hosted by a member of the firm's private client department and a financial expert from Humphries Kirk Financial Advice Service (HKFAS) will also be available to discuss any financial planning issues.
September dates, include:
• Wednesday September 4 - Parkstone office, hosted by Suzie Clayton
• Wednesday September 11 - Swanage office, hosted by Martin King
• Tuesday September 24 - Wareham office, hosted by Kelly Payne
• Wednesday September 25 - Bournemouth office, hosted by Adam Scott
• Wednesday September 25 - Dorchester office, hosted by Chris Keenan
• Thursday September 26 - Crewkerne office, hosted by Hannah Keenan and Sue Nicolson
Visit www.hklaw.eu/contact for contact details for each Humphries Kirk office and to book in for an advice session.