Welcome to Portsmouth's Community Website
Christmas party nights at the Jolly Sailor start on 23rd November. With live music and a three course festive dinner, party nights are £30 per person.
- Hampshire Farmers' Market Dates 2019 Published: 13-11-2019 19:33
- Teenagers Arrested on Suspicion of Manslaughter of 84-Year-Old Man Published: 13-11-2019 19:29
- Crafts in the Tower Gets Festive This Sunday Published: 13-11-2019 19:21
- £28,000 in Grant Funding for 12 Portsmouth Charitable Groups Published: 13-11-2019 19:08
- What's on in the Farlington Parish in December Published: 13-11-2019 18:47
- Christmas Fair Published: 13-11-2019 18:38
- Celebrations for 10 Years of Clarity Care Published: 13-11-2019 18:34
- Visit Santa at the Coffee Cup Published: 13-11-2019 17:38
- Woman Robbed After Helping a Member of the Public Being Harrassed by a Group of Boys Published: 13-11-2019 17:25
- Witness Appeal After Assault in Portchester Crematorium Published: 12-11-2019 18:53
- Logistics Demand Ticks Development Box for Paloma Capital in Portsmouth Published: 11-11-2019 21:59
- Christmas Lights Switch on in Portsmouth Published: 11-11-2019 17:28
- Port Solent Waterside Sunday Markets Published: 09-11-2019 15:29
- Book uncovers UFOs, ghosts, sea-monsters, witchcraft and more in Portsmouth! Published: 09-11-2019 09:40
- Celebrating 20 Years of Bringing Friendship to Lonely Older People in Portsmouth Published: 08-11-2019 16:28
- New Spinnaker Tower Lighting System to Launch at Free Public Event Published: 06-11-2019 18:36
- Memorial Space Opens for Remembrance Day Published: 06-11-2019 18:34
- Beauty Outlet Opens at Gunwharf Published: 06-11-2019 18:28
- Appeal for Information to Leigh Park Stabbing as Stop & Search Powers are Introduced Published: 06-11-2019 18:26
- Remembrance Events in Portsmouth Published: 04-11-2019 16:26
- Christmas Lights Switch on in Portsmouth Comments: 1 Latest: 11-11-2019 18:28
- Exploring the Highbury Estate Comments: 34 Latest: 31-10-2019 07:07
- New Community Space to Open With Harvest Fun Day Comments: 1 Latest: 11-10-2019 20:02
- Charity Spaces Still Available for Great South Run Comments: 1 Latest: 08-10-2019 19:55
AboutMyArea has been running in Portsmouth since 2006 and is managed by Portsmouth born and bred resident, Haley Storey.
Established and popular, the site attracts thousands of visitors every week from in and around Portsmouth.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us: Telephone 023 92 378852 / 07775 863813 or
Send Us An Email
Your Site Editor for AboutMyArea Portsmouth is Haley Storey
023 92 378852 or 07775 863813